Thursday, September 23, 2010

Boyz Club!

It's a Man's world - especially at MY house! The girl had to move away, but my person says its just for a little while and she will be back to visit often. I might even get to go visit the girl... but my person and the girl are nervous about the plane ride. Plane ride? Hmmm... I don't know what that means, but they know that I get scared with thunder and fireworks and well, sometimes the dark - so I will trust that they will be gentle with me. I miss the girl though.

Anyway, MY house is now a Boyz Club. My person's coworker is gonna stay at MY house a couple of days a week. Coworkers' family lives in Pennsylvania (hope thats not as far as Korea or Belgium), but coworker works with my person here in Michigan (but not in our house like my person does almost every day. Ha, I love that!). Anyway, so its just us boyz right now. Coworker is really nice to me and I like him. I miss the girl though (did I already say that).

I will ask my person to take a picture of us boyz so I can put it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment