Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Girl

I am sad. The Girl? She moved. My person says its definitely NOT because she doesn't love us (whats not to love about me and my person?). My person says its because of her job and for us. She went to Belgium. I don't know what that is, but like my person with Korea - I know its not here.

The girl cried when she said goodbye to me. She cried when she said goodbye to my person too. The girls tears made my head wet. She was sad. I was sad. I'm going to miss the girl so much. Especially her butt scratches. No one scratches my butt like the girl. I hope she comes visit me soon. I love her. And I know she loves me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Benson, I miss her too! She loves you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no....that's horrible. Poor Benson. Hopefully the move is not permanent.

    ReplyDelete